Founder & CEO
As a Virtual Assistant, I utilise all the skills I have learned in the many roles I have undertaken over the years. These include general administration tasks, of course, but you may not know that I am a published poet, I have authored and published a self-help/personal-development book, developed and managed music and community events, worked as a public relations hostess in the hospitality industry, and been a program presenter at a community radio station!
I love to be busy, so as well as my Virtual Assistant work, I am currently preparing to run women's workshops and retreats focusing on the philosophy of my book, 'The Constitution of the United States of Being'.
They say that if you want something done, give the job to a busy person. So, I'm your girl!
Here is my current resume:
- Telephone and email enquiries
- Client appointments /Diary management
- Customer Service & Support
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Research and Special Projects
- Event Management
- Data entry
- Social Media: Admin, promotion & content (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, Tumblr)
- Website content, editorials and blogs
- Website design and management (WordPress)
- Typing (speed approx. 50 wpm)
- Microsoft Office (intermediate)
- Accounting programs: Xero, Quickbooks (Basic)
- Reception & Admin duties as above
- Receipt of rental payments and issuing of receipts
- Maintaining window display
- Creating sales brochures and flyers
- Assisting Property Manager (Typing lease documents, assisting with inspections)
- Preparing and submitting advertising copy
- Assisting Sales Team (organising of sales advices, organising IBD accounts for purchaser deposits)
Music & Media:
- Songwriter, Author, Poet
- Music Career Coaching
- Event Management
- Industry Panellist, Speaker & Talent Judge
- Stage Production Assistant
- Radio Announcing
- Gosford College of TAFE - Receptionist/typist course
- Gold Coast Institute of TAFE - Radio Announcers course
- Diploma – Counselling
- Accreditation – Mental Health First Aid (Australia)
- Certificate - Professional Coach (Life, Career, Motivation)
- Certificate - Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- Certificate - Responsible Conduct of Gambling (RCG)
- Certificate - Hygienic Practices for Food Safety (SITXFSA101)
- Certificate - Working with Children
July 2016 – Current Virtual Assistant. Contract short- and long-term admin assistance, writing, proofreading and editing, customer service, virtual receptionist, WordPress web design etc.
June 2008 - Current Event Organiser. Australian Songwriters Conference (2008-2016), Ettalong Beach Acoustic Buskathon (2010, 2016), Woytopia Community Festival (2010).
Aug 2004 - June 2007 Sleep Baby Sleep. Personal Assistant to the ‘Australian Baby Whisperer’, Sheyne Rowley (Director).
Jan 1999 - Oct 2002 The Cosmetic Shop. Retail Sales and customer service assistant.
June 1997 - Sept 1998 John Pye Real Estate. Real Estate Reception and Admin.
July 1994 - Jan 1997 G'Day Hollywood Productions. Personal & Production Assistant, including administration duties, for Jenifer Green (Multi-Award winning international Cabaret performer).
- Member – Australian Virtual Assistants Association
- Member – Australian Council of Social Service (ACOSS)
- Member - Australasian Performing Rights Association (APRA)
- Member – Country Women’s Association
Katrena Friel (Refresh Your Thinking) 0412 537 053 (Business Colleague)
Andrea Szabo (Zenith Productions) 0412 485 640 (Business Colleague)
Lighten your load...
Contact me today with the tasks you need completed.